DOB Plumbing Violations Removal
Have you recently received a DOB plumbing violation? If you have, John Farr can help. He is a licensed master plumber that specializes in removing DOB violations from all types of buildings in NYC, including homes, businesses and multi-unit tenant buildings.?
Understanding What Triggers NYC Department of Buildings Plumbing Violations
DOB violations start when an inspector walks onto your property and finds code violations. The code violations typically center around having illegal fixtures in your building. These could be fixtures that are being used for purposes in which they were not intended, like the wrong type of valve on a gas line, or for work that was performed without a permit by someone not legally authorized to perform the work, like a handyman installing a shower in a basement tenant unit. When these types of violations are found, the inspector will input the violation information into their computer, print your violation notice and directly hand it to you.?
Options for Correcting Your DOB Violation
Once you have that notice, you have three choices when it comes to correcting the violation. You can:?
- Prove the fixtures are legal, by providing the DOB with proof.
- Have the violations installed correctly by hiring a licensed master plumber and an architect to ensure all current building codes are met.
- Have a licensed master plumber remove all the fixtures that are in violation.
- Types of Violations
Once you receive your notice DOB violations are put into three categories, including:?
- Class 1?– Immediately hazardous, meaning all work and occupancy may stop until the violations are corrected.
- Class 2?– A major violation that can cause any current work to stop and pose a risk to occupants.
- Class 3?– A lesser violation that is not immediately hazardous or an immediate risk to occupants but must still be corrected by the date on the violation notice.
Correcting NYC Department of Buildings Plumbing Violations with Licensed Master Plumber John Farr
Licensed master plumber, John Farr, is an expert at removing DOB violations. If it’s just the typical plumbing issues you require sorting, you could check out Reliant Plumbing for help, but when it comes to DOB violations, Farr has removed hundreds of plumbing violations from the buildings of NYC, and he can remove yours. This is because he has experience working with numerous types of tradesmen, including architects, engineers and even ECB court consultants. Having this knowledge and experience means that your DOB violations removal will go as smoothly as possible so that you can continue to rent units in your building and/or live in your home. You will also be kept up-to-date on the process while your violation is being corrected.?
To learn more about correcting DOB violations with John Farr and to schedule an appointment and get the violation inspected and to get your illegal basement violation, gas company violation, gas boiler violation or any building violations in NYC removed, call John Farr at 917-324-2535.