HPD Plumbing Violations Removal

 In Uncategorized

HPD Plumbing Violations and The Importance of Having Them Removed Are you concerned about an HDP violation that you received either in the mail or in-person and wondering how you can correct it before your hearing date or if you even have to correct the items listed in the citation? If your question is whether or not you have to make the corrections, the answer is yes. All violations listed in your notice or citation must be corrected, or you could face severe fines and penalties. Correcting the violations starts with hiring the right contractor in New York City.

How to Hire the Right Contractor for HPD Plumbing Violations Removal

When it comes to hiring the right plumbing contractor to get your HDP violations approved, you should always hire a licensed master plumber that has specific experience in removing Housing Preservation & Development Violations. This is because a NYC plumber, like John Farr, has decades of experience in assessing and repairing plumbing pipes, fixtures and upgrades that violate HDP guidelines, rules and regulations. He also knows what type of paperwork to file with the HDP and what additional documents may be needed in order to quickly clear your violation.

What Happens if You fail to Correct a Violation

  • One or more civil penalties
  • A fine of 200 or more dollars, especially if you’ve had multiple inspections over the last 12 months
  • Being involuntarily selected for the Emergency Repair Program, which would mean you’d have no control over who repaired the problem or how much it cost

Types of Plumbing Problems that May Result in a Violation

  • Lack of hot water
  • Lack of running water
  • Leaking gas or water pipes
  • Open pipes or drains that allow sewer gas into the dwelling
  • Illegal fixtures (fixtures in the wrong room or in a cellar)
  • No permit for completed work
  • Hiring the wrong contractor for a plumbing job, like a handyman instead of a licensed plumber

HDP Plumbing Violations removal with John Farr

If you’ve recently received an HDP plumbing violation, it’s important to get the condition correct as soon as possible. John Farr has more than 20 years of experience in correcting building plumbing violations that include both water and gas pipes. He can also correct plumbing violations that have resulted in illegal basement violations.

To get your HPD, ECB/OATH violations corrected, illegal basement violation, gas company violation, gas boiler violation or any Plumbing building violations in NYC removed, call John Farr at 917-324-2535.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.