NYC Department of Buildings Plumbing Violations

 In Uncategorized

If you have a Department of Buildings violation in Brooklyn, Bronx, Manhattan, Staten Island or Queens, a master plumber in NYC can help you correct the violation and get it removed from your building’s record. DOB violations for plumbing issues occur because your building was inspected and something was found to be in violation of the current building codes. The violation could be a serious Class 1 violation, which is immediately hazardous. It can be a Class 2 violation, which is major but not immediately hazardous, or it could be a lesser Class 3 violation

Common DOB Plumbing Violations

DOB plumbing violations typically center around unpermitted work. This occurs when you change or perform major repairs to your plumbing system with an unlicensed plumber or handyman, and the permits for the work are not pulled. This is why you should always choose a reliable plumber, like Absolute Precision Plumbing for instance, as unpermitted work can result in substandard work that may be dangerous to the occupants of your building. For example, if the unpermitted work was on your drain lines, they may not be properly installed or graded. When you receive your notification, it will tell you the type of violation and what needs to be remedied. It will also tell you the date by which the violation should be removed. Thankfully, you can find a plumber to handle this rather easily, but make sure that they are properly licensed to ensure the mistake does not repeat.
DOB Violations Removal

DOB violations removal involves determining the type of violation. Next, you will need to call a licensed plumber who can pull the correct permits and perform the work. Once the work is complete, you will need to file a Certificate of Correction.

Help Resolving DOB Violations

If you need help removing your plumbing DOB violations, you can count on John Farr at Farr Plumbing and Heating is an expert at resolving DOB violations resulting from improperly and unprofessionally installed plumbing. He will inspect your house. He will also pull all the necessary permits and perform the work in accordance with the Department of Buildings Code. Once the work is complete, your violation will have been removed.
For more information and to schedule an appointment, call John Farr at 917-324-2535. He offers free consultations and estimates.

Jump to top

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.