OATH Violations removal

 In Uncategorized

OATH Violations Removal with John Farr in NYC Have you recently received a notice from the Office of Administration and Trials Hearings? These notices are often referred to as OATH violations. However, you may have also heard them referred to as ECB violations. Unfortunately, both acronyms mean that you have a building violation that needs to be corrected. The good news is that John Farr can help you get your water and gas plumbing violations corrected.

Why You Need an OATH Violations Removal

An OATH notice is a building violation, and it can result in fines of up to $1,000 per day until the hazardous condition is not corrected. You may also be subject to civil penalties, which can be as much as $1,500. After a few days, you could find yourself owing the city more than the repair costs. Therefore, it’s important to find the right contractors and get the problem fixed as soon as possible.

Types of OATH Violations John Farr Removes

John Farr is a licensed master plumber in NYC who removes gas line and water pipe violations from commercial and residential buildings. Common problems include leaking or corroded gas lines, potable water pipes and drain lines, lack of proper permits pulled and illegal fixtures, including illegal basement and cellar conversions.

How to Get Started with OATH Violations Removal

  1. Read Your Notice Carefully: The first thing you should do is read your violation notice. It is going to tell you what building has the violations and the types of violations that need to be corrected. It will also contain your OATH Violation hearing date. You must appear at your hearing or send someone in your place.
  2. Contact the Correct Licensed Contractor in NYC: If you have plumbing or gas violations or illegal fixtures, contact John Farr. He has been performing OATH violations removal for more than 30 years.
  3. Have the Repairs Made: Once you contact the correct contractor, they will come out to your building in a timely manner to assess the situation and determine the correct repairs. If permits need to be pulled then the repairs can be implemented.
  4. Send in Your Certificate of Correction: Send in your Certificate of Correction along with all the proper documentation.
  5. Attend Your Hearing Date: If necessary.

If you’ve recently received a stop work order for any gas or water pipe violation, call John Farr at 917-324-2535.

Also, to get your HPD, ECB/OATH violations corrected, illegal basement violation, gas company violation, gas boiler violation or any Plumbing building violations in NYC removed, call John Farr at 917-324-2535.

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.