Gas company shutdown

 In Uncategorized

What to Do About Your Gas Company Shutdown

Has your gas recently been turned off by the gas company due to a violation? If you are a building owner or a landlord with a building violation and a gas company shutdown, there are things you can do to correct the code violation and restore your gas service.

  1. Find Your Specific Gas Code Violation

After the inspector finished inspecting your building, the inspector should have handed you a notice, or you should have received a notice in the mail. The notice contains all the information about your building, the type of violation and the date by which the violation needs to be corrected. If you’ve lost your violation notice, you can look it up, using the NYC Building Information Search.

  1. Review the Date by Which the Violation Must Be Corrected

In order to avoid excessive fines and other penalties, you must have your violation corrected by the date listed on your notice. This means that you must correct the violation and submit the appropriate pictures and paperwork before the Cure Date.

  1. Determine the Appropriate Gas Company Violation Removal Plumber to Call

Once you know the reasons for your gas company shutdown, you can call the appropriate plumber to repair the problem. Most gas company shutdowns occur due to improperly permitted work, incorrect work and old pipes that are leaking gas. A professional plumber, like John Farr, can remedy these problems so that you can bring your building in NYC back up to code.

  1. Schedule an Appointment with the Gas Company Violation Removal Plumber

Once you determine the best plumber for your needs, you will need to schedule an appointment for the master plumber to come out to your building, review the violation and applicable plumber and develop a repair plan that includes pulling the appropriate permits and correcting the appropriate gas piping. If you have an emergency gas leak, John Farr is available 24-hours a day.
Getting Fast Plumbing Violation Work Completed with John Farr

If you have a gas company or plumbing violation, it is in the best interest of your building to get the violation corrected as fast as possible..

For more information and to schedule an appointment, call John Farr at 917-324-2535.


Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Not readable? Change text.